Larry Stroman on Black Panther

UPDATE 1: Dreams can come true. Larry Stroman is drawing the Black Panther Annual coming out in February 2008, called "Black to the Future."

ORIGINAL: I wish. But the great thing is that Larry wishes he was on Black Panther too.

"[Characters] I want a shot at drawing? A lot of the Marvel Heroes actually. Characters like Black Panther, the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, Captain America and Daredevil."

Now I know that other people may see some of his following choices and focus on those. But I saw T'Challa up there first and it was like an epiphany. Imagine Hudlin's Panther series drawn by Larry Stroman... AWESOME.

Also, in other related Black Panther news, I just read part of Panther's Quest for the first time today. It was wonderful. It's inspired me to start an extremely special Panther's Quest project. More news on that soon...

No comments: