Taser Abuse is Hot!

UPDATE 2: In related news, the original police brutality home video super star, Rodney King, just got shot and then rode his bicycle home.

UPDATE 1: The fad continues. Ohio cop tasers a pregnant woman.

Do you feel like there's a gaping hole in your life? Not enough Rodney King style police brutality videos on your TV screens and computer monitors? Don't worry - taser abuse is the hottest trend, just in time for the holiday season!

Now that everyone and their idiot brother has a cell phone that can take video, I expect an enormous influx of taser videos all over popular media. I intend to spend my holidays with my family on YouTube watching the latest viral videos of everyone from security guards to mounties going taser crazy. That's what I call classic family fun.

No comments: