My review of 3 Chicks Review Comics #32

3 Chicks Review Comics #32



*Disclaimer: The following podcast review should not be taken (100%) seriously because I am (mostly but not completely) full of shit.*
  • Note: I started listening to this podcast last week. Then Xmas happened. I picked where I left off today and finished the episode.
  • I'm so happy that you're embedding the podcast in the blog post now!!! Makes my life so much easier. Plus, it looks pretty.
  • I really liked your review of The Ray. So much so that I went to the comic shop last week and tried to buy it... but it was sold out!!! I went back today and they had a couple of reordered copies, and I bought the comic. I started reading it on the bus on my way home, and though I haven't finished it yet, I'm not disappointed so far. It's a really interesting and imaginative book.
  • I love the argument about Women in Refrigerators. For the record, I think Sue is right. I personally interpret it as only women. If it's another type of character being used as story fodder, then I say let it be _blank_ in Refrigerators.


  • The show got pretty weird when you started arguing about who's a bigger fan of violent sex. That was fun.
  • The Xmas superhero talk wasn't for me. I got kinda bored. Nothing against the conversation. I just don't care about Xmas comics.
  • I hate to say it, but I haven't read much of Marjorie's work. But her Astonishing concept sounds pretty fantastic! So I'm looking forward to checking it out.
  • I really appreciate your sing-along attempt but OH GAWD SONIC ASSAULT!!! BTW, I prefer Maddy's version of the song, with "the Batmobile LOST a wheel and the Joker TOOK BALLET."

No comments: