My review of YIBR #77

Yamagato Industries Business Report #77



*Disclaimer: The following podcast review should not be taken (100%) seriously because I am (mostly but not completely) full of shit.*
  • First off, I'm glad you're back. BUT WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG?
  • Soooooo I sorta hated this episode at first... I dunno why, exactly... but I did.
  • But by the middle of the episode, I was loving it! I dunno what changed. It was probably me, because I've been listening to this episode over the course of a few days.
  • Colonel Panic is the shit, right? Best ever.
  • I didn't really care about the end of the year stuff until you started doing the best of YIBR categories, like best webcomic and best title card (hmmmmm my vote probably goes for the Magnum PI cut the wires one... but I love them all so much...)


  • Okay, my 2012 suggestion for you -- pick a single comic book issue and review it. But announce the issue ahead of time! So, for example, announce the comic you're gonna review at the end of the previous podcast so I can run out and buy it before the next show and then listen to you guys tear it to pieces.
  • OH GAWD. A Zeldacast? I dunno anything about Zelda.
  • Oh, and I almost forgot -- there was this one point in the episode when the music got kinda sad while you guys were talking and it was hilarious. You should fuck with the music more!
  • AND THX FOR ALL THE SHOUTOUTS IN THIS EPISODE!!! =)
RATING: 5.5 out of 7 for starting off slow but really picking up, to the point where I was sad when it ended =(

No comments: